Initial teaching include 3 periods of 2 days, on the base of 6 hours a day.
- Basic seminary including :
- an introduction to the method
- location of the points on the upper limb
- location of the points on the lower limb
- introduction to the therapic gesture and application of this one on the located points
- Improvement seminary one month later including :
- perception work on the spinal column
- description and location of the points
- practice of the therapic gesture
- revision of the points of the first seminar
- Seminary for a thorough training, 3 months later :
- precision about the gesture, qualitative research
- abdominal methodology / handling
- role-playing by every pupil with assessment grid
- therapic application
Information and registrations for the initial training
As the ADMM ceases its activity due to the retirement of its leaders on 31 December 2020, Françoise Toulouze-Moneyron will continue training in this method at the Institute of Higher Training in Osteopathy of
Vichy, 4 rue du Général Gallieni 03200 Vichy - https://osteopathie-auvergne.com/formations-continues/
Now it's the IFSO that is responsible for organising the Training in the Moneyron method.
For information about the training course contact the IFSO : firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the page: Moneyron IFSO-Vichy
Formations are made by Françoise Moneyron. She is at the moment accompanied on every training course by a trainer, introduced by her(his)
care and having a practice regularly according to the method.
Taking part of the seminaries requires at least a training as physiotherapist.
* Only the students having attended all the sessions will be given a training certificate.